Chef Jagadish Purushothama is the CULINARY EXECUTIVE CHEF at Academy of Pastry and Culinary Arts Bangalore.
Born and brought up in Garden City Bangalore from Karnataka, Bachelor Graduate from Christ University & MBA from Coventry University London and With a diverse working experiences with Taj group of Hotels and Resorts, Accord group of Hotels, Le MÃ©ridien (Starwood & Marriott) also with an Overseas Exposure Associated with Norwegian Cruises and Lancaster Hotels UK. .
Have been part of many Organization and designed various Restaurants & Hotels Resorts; Modular Culinary Kitchens across the Country..
As Entrepreneur has designed and Launched Award winning Stand alone Restaurants across the City Chennai and South of India.
* GRAND SIAM (FINE DINNING THAI RESTAURANT)
* CHAO (FINE DINNING PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT)
* GRAND EMPIRES (FINE DINNING INDIAN RESTAURANT)
* GRAND SIAM: Awarded the Best Fine Dining Restaurant in the City for Thai Cuisine for the Year 2014 by TRIP ADVISOR based on Members Reviews
* CHAO: Awarded as the Best Pan Asian Fine Dining Restaurant by TIMES FOOD GUIDE in the Year 2013