(Specially designed for Home Bakers & Professionals)
Program Head: Chef Mukesh Singh Rawat, Executive Pastry Chef & Head Pastry Chef - Bangalore Academy
• Winner at India Pastry Cup 2015 and 2017,
• Bronze Medal at Asian Pastry Cup, Singapore
•Represented India at World Pastry Cup, France
Duration: One Month, (starts from 10th July till 04th August)
Class Days: Monday & Tuesday and Friday & Saturday
Time: 1100 Hrs to 1400 Hrs (India Time)
Fee: Rs 25,000 (incl of 18% GST)
E Certificate will be mailed to the participant on completion
Around 60% Eggless Recipes
Value Add: One Hour doubt class per topic every week
What is covered?
•Recipes will be provided in a PDF format
• Lifetime unlimited access to the recorded videos will be available.
• Students will be awarded a Certificate for the program on completion of the course.
• A two-day Master Class at any of the academy in India . The offer is valid for one year after the lockdown is lifted.
How is the online course organized?
•Post Registration, you will get an ingredient list that would be required for the duration of the course
• A session would be conducted to clarify the doubt about equipment, ingredient and their replacements.
• A virtual orientation will be conducted to welcome the students, introduce the team, take them through the course and clarify any doubt.
• Log in details of Zoom will be mailed before the course starts.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
1. Viennoiserie (art of lamination)
· Brioche Puff
· Bi - Color Croissant
· Pain Au chocolate
· Horseshoe Danish
· Bermuda Triangle
· Parisienne Brioche
2. Contemporary Tarts and Tortes
· Chocolate Raspberry Tart,
· Basque Cafe,
· Linzer Torte,
· Saffron Apple Tart,
· Vanilla Flan
3. Gourmet Gelato and Sorbet, Frozen Cakes
· Mac Chocolate
· Banana Chocolate Peanut
· Mac Strawberry
· Maple Ice Cream
4. Modern French Pastries
· Blueberry Cheese Log,
· Petite Antoine,
· Raspberry St Honore
5. Artisanal chocolates & Pralines
· oriander Praline
· StrawberryJelly with White Chocolate Ganache
· Hazelnut Rocher
· Pistachio Marzipan Lemon Jelly
· Twix revisited
6. Exclusively Vegan and Eggless
· Eggless Macaron
· Mango Coconut Petite Gateaux
· Swiss Roll
· Caramel Chocolate Petite Gateaux
· Apple Tart Novel
7. Candies and Confections
· Pate De Fruit and Marshmallow Swirls
· Caramel Fudge
· Pear n KalamansiPate De Fruit
· Coconut Marshmallow
8. Nouvelle Tea Cakes
· Chocolate &Pistachio Melting Cake,
· Orange Chocolate Cake with Basil Ganache Insert,
· Glazed Fruit Cake,
· Lime Butter Cake
Techniques Covered –The Art of lamination, bi – color lamination, brioche lamination, proofing at home, brioche Lining a tart base, different pastry bases for tarts, blind baking, learn to make a Bavarois, a jam, a mousse, flourless sponge, learn to make a gourmand glaze, how to get a velvety texture cake, the art of glazing , Theory on Ice creams & sorbets, how to make different flavored ice-creams & sorbets, different sponges, peanut praline & Macarons, building an ice cream cake. Learn to make blueberry sponge, jelly, different types of textures for inserts, ganache insert, neutral glaze, dacquoise, a mousse, a crunchy base, choux pastry, jam, whipped ganache & the art of glazing. -Learn how to make pralines, How to color (cocoa butter) spray chocolate moulds, cast moulds, jellies, ganache, Rochers, Marzipan,to make sable, to temper chocolate, bonbons& to enrobe chocolates & pralines. Learn to make eggless Macarons, eggless French pastries, eggless tarts, eggless glazes, the art of eggless pastry glazing, an eggless swiss roll, how to use egg substitutes & the science behind eggless baking. Learn to make modern age nougat, fudges, pate-de-fruit, marshmallow, using of setting agents. Learn to make nut paste, Dacquoise cake, make inserts for travel cakes, a classic fruit cake, an eggless travel cake, how to garnish & finish a travel cake, learn the art of baking a perfect travel cake.
Please Note : Fee paid is not refundable in any circumstances .
(Program is only for Hotel Management & Home Science Students)
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Zoom Class: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Monday, Wednesday& Friday
Practice at home. Doubt Clearing session on Zoom: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
What is covered?
· Recipes will be provided in a PDF format
· Lifetime unlimited access to the recorded videos will be available.
· Students will be awarded an E- Certificate for the program on completion of the course.
· A One-day Master Class at any of the academy in India. The offer is valid for one year after the lockdown is lifted.
How is the online course organized?
· Post Registration, you will get an ingredient list that would be required for the duration of the course
· A session would be conducted to clarify the doubt about equipment, ingredient and their replacements.
· A virtual orientation will be conducted to welcome the students, introduce the team, take them through the course and clarify any doubt.
· Log in details of Zoom will be mailed before the course starts.
· After the course is completed, an e-certificate will be emailed to you.
1. 1. Cookies
· Savoury multigrain seed crackers
· Candied orange & almond florentine bites
· Healthy oatmeal cranberry maple cookies
· Jam filled thumbprint cookies
TECHNIQUES COVERED: How to make sweet pastry, how to prepare a savoury cookie, learn to make jam, learn to bake a cookie perfectly, learn to rolls and shape cookies.
2. 2. Breads & Boulangerie
· German pretzel
· Tangzhong garlic bread
· Pesto olive sundried tomato focaccia
· Multigrain jewish bagels
· Organic beet fougasse
· Grissini ala Torino
TECHNIQUES COVERED:How to make bread dough using a dough machine & by hand, how to proof and bake bread, how to make bread by tangzhong method, learn how to knead dough by hand, learn how to prepare homemade pesto, how to make crusty bread.
· Belgian chocolate & crunchy praline truffle
· Exotic fresh fruit gateau
· American red velvet cake with Philadelphia cream cheese frosting
· Salted caramel & chocolate mousse cake
TECHNIQUES COVERED:Learn to prepare each sponge base, how to make a ganache,how to make a praline, how to whip up cream, how to prepare cream cheese frosting, how to layer a cake, how to frost a cake, how to finish and garnish a cake, how to assemble a mousse cake, theory on how to cost a cake to determine selling price.
4. 4. Travel Cakes
· Homemade Hazelnut praline travel cake
· Brazil chocolate & Mandarin cake
· Indian spiced fruit cake
TECHNIQUES COVERED: Learn to make hazelnut praline, learn to make a cake batter, learn to check for doneness in baking, learn to garnish the travel cake.
Please Note : After booking your seat you will have to send us a copy of your valid College ID to our admissions team at email@example.com. Fee is not refundable or Transferable
These are LIVE classes on Zoom, generally conducted during the day/early afternoon period.
Yes, we keep this in mind while deciding upon the topic
Yes, you get all the recipes before the class and generally we share the recording taken during the live class as well.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
This masterclass at APCA academy is valid for a Year after everything opens up and the academy starts it'' physical classes.